Product details of Islamic Principles for the Muslim's Attitude during Fitan (trials, tribulations, afflictions, calamities) (P/B)-9789675699443
Trials, tribulations, afflictions, calamities are just few meanings that fall under the word, 'Fitan' concerning which Allah says, "Fear the Fitna, which affects not only those of you who do wrong (but it may afflict everybody). " Surah al-Anfal 8:25
- and in such testing situations, if a Muslim was to let loose his thoughts without any principles and rules to base his opinions upon- his mind will wander into different directions effecting his behaviour towards his own-self, his family and society.
- Restrains a Muslim's opinion to the values and ethics of the Sharee'ah, and
- Protects his thoughts from being effected by those ideas and views which the Sharee'ah does not approve of, thus encouraging appropriate attitude towards his self, his family and society.
- how a Muslim should THINK and BEHAVE,
- how he should WEIGH and JUDGE people/situations in difficult and challenging times and situations - KEY RULES, which You can use in Your Daily Life too..
Specifications of Islamic Principles for the Muslim's Attitude during Fitan (trials, tribulations, afflictions, calamities) (P/B)-9789675699443
- 1 x Islamic Principles for the Muslim's Attitude during Fitan (trials, tribulations, afflictions, calamities) (P/B)-9789675699443
|Warranty type||No Warranty|
Official delivery unit
Understanding the importance of safe and secure shopping, we provide our customers with a broad range of secure payment options including cash-on-delivery, where you pay in cash only when you receive your package. Be assured of product quality and authenticity: All purchases on Website are guaranteed to be genuine products, new, not defective or damaged. If it is, simply return it within 14 days for a full refund under our Buyer Protection Program.
Delivered by Malaysia Post - Nationwide Sales - Payment Upon Delivery - Free Returns