- This second edition of Music Theory For Young Musicians - Grade 2 brings the practice exercises and examples in the text up to date with the latest ABRSM exam requirements. It also includes many clarifications that update the presentation of the ideas and concepts in the book and thus improve its logical flow:
- It adds a specimen test in the exam format and provides a set of revision notes on the key areas.
- All exercises and examples have been revised and many new exercise drills have been added.
- Concept explanations have been simplified for greater ease of understanding.
- The book's layout has been made clearer by putting the main text against a white background.
- Additionally, a background colour has been given to each information note to make it more visually inviting.
Official delivery unit
Understanding the importance of safe and secure shopping, we provide our customers with a broad range of secure payment options including cash-on-delivery, where you pay in cash only when you receive your package. Be assured of product quality and authenticity: All purchases on Website are guaranteed to be genuine products, new, not defective or damaged. If it is, simply return it within 14 days for a full refund under our Buyer Protection Program.
Delivered by Malaysia Post - Nationwide Sales - Payment Upon Delivery - Free Returns