Product details of Baby Intelligence Development Squeaky Learning Cloth Book (Charater)
- Suitable for 3 months to 3 years old children.
- Textured fabrics and bright colors help to develop children's sensory awareness.
- Special cloth design, durable, washable, not easy to be torn.
- Children will love the colourful photographs and soft pages.
- This appealing series will entertain children while giving them a head start on learning.
- The size of the book quite adult's palm, and the weight is very light.
- Front and back cover of each book are presented with sound paper (feels will be issued a plastic rustling of paper, the main function is to attract baby's attention), a small book is made of high quality cotton, high-quality interlayer is sponge (pinch up very soft).
- Each little book even front and back covers a total of 8 per page is a separate pattern, these pictures will help the baby early to know this colorful world!
- This soft book is the perfect bedtime story for little ones.
- Type: Baby Cloth Book
- Gender: Unisex
- Style: Cloth Book
- Material: Polyester Fibre
- Color: As the Pictures Show
- Occasion: Daily Life, Bedtime
- Features: Soft Book, Washable, Story Book, Kids Intelligence Development
- Book Size: 10cm x 8cm/3.94" x 3.15" (Approx.)
Specifications of Baby Intelligence Development Squeaky Learning Cloth Book (Charater)
- 1 X Baby Intelligence Development Squeaky Cloth Book Charater
|Size (L x W x H)||20 X 10 X 5|
|Warranty type||No Warranty|
Official delivery unit
Understanding the importance of safe and secure shopping, we provide our customers with a broad range of secure payment options including cash-on-delivery, where you pay in cash only when you receive your package. Be assured of product quality and authenticity: All purchases on Website are guaranteed to be genuine products, new, not defective or damaged. If it is, simply return it within 14 days for a full refund under our Buyer Protection Program.
Delivered by Malaysia Post - Nationwide Sales - Payment Upon Delivery - Free Returns