Product details of Barron\\'s ACT English, Reading and Writing Workbook, 2nd Edition
- This updated workbook gives college-bound students extensive practice and review in all three verbal sections and all four reading genres of the ACT. An introductory overview explains the formats for the ACT's English Test, Reading Test, and Writing Test. A full-length self-assessment test follows with an answer key and explanations to help students assess their strengths and weaknesses. Additional features include:
- ACT FAQs
- Timing tips and time savers
- Coaching, study tips, and plenty of practice and review
- Quick drills and sensible test-taking strategies
- A full-length practice test with answers and thorough explanations Students can use this workbook to review English grammar, punctuation, and style, as well as to sharpen their reading comprehension with practice passages in the Humanities, Natural Science, Prose Fiction, and Social Science. They can also hone their essay-writing skills, guided by the author's instruction in organizing ideas, writing a well-developed draft, and editing the finished essay.
Specifications of Barron\\'s ACT English, Reading and Writing Workbook, 2nd Edition
- 1 x Barron\\'s ACT English, Reading and Writing Workbook, 2nd Edition
|Warranty type||No Warranty|
Official delivery unit
Understanding the importance of safe and secure shopping, we provide our customers with a broad range of secure payment options including cash-on-delivery, where you pay in cash only when you receive your package. Be assured of product quality and authenticity: All purchases on Website are guaranteed to be genuine products, new, not defective or damaged. If it is, simply return it within 14 days for a full refund under our Buyer Protection Program.
Delivered by Malaysia Post - Nationwide Sales - Payment Upon Delivery - Free Returns