- Gerald F. Davis, Christopher J. White
- MAKE YOUR COMPANY A FORCE FOR GOODYouÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re ambitious. YouÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re not afraid to take risks. You want to bring about positive social change. And while your peers have left a trail of failed start-ups in their wake, you want to initiate change from within an established company, where you can have a more far-reaching, even global impact.Welcome to the clubÃ‚â€”youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re a social intrapreneur.But even with your enviable skill set, your unwavering social conscience, and your determination to change the world, your path to success is filled with challenges. So how do you get started and maintain your momentum?Changing Your Company from the Inside Out provides the tools to empower you to jump-start initiatives that matter to youÃ‚â€”and that should matter to your company. Drawing on lessons from social movements as well as on the work of successful intrapreneurs, Gerald Davis and Christopher White provide you with a guide for creating positive social change from within your own organization.YouÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll learn how to answer four key questions:Ã‚â€¢ When is the right time for change? Learn how to read your organizationÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s climate.Ã‚â€¢ Why is this a compelling change? Use language and stories to connect your initiative to your organizationÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s mission, strategy, and values.Ã‚â€¢ Who will make this innovation possible? Identify the decision makers you need to persuade and the potential resisters you need to steer around.Ã‚â€¢ How can you mobilize your supporters to collaborate on your innovation? Use the online and offline tools and platforms that best support your initiative.This book is a road map for intrapreneurs seeking to reshape their companies into drivers of positive change. If you want to spearhead social innovation from within your company, use this book as your guide.
Specifications of Changing Your Company from the Inside Out: A Guide for Social Intrapreneurs
- Brand Others
- SKU OT343MEAAFF45UANMY-31917632
- Warranty Type No Warranty
- ISBN/ISSN 9781422185094
- Model Borders-9781422185094
Official delivery unit
Understanding the importance of safe and secure shopping, we provide our customers with a broad range of secure payment options including cash-on-delivery, where you pay in cash only when you receive your package. Be assured of product quality and authenticity: All purchases on Website are guaranteed to be genuine products, new, not defective or damaged. If it is, simply return it within 14 days for a full refund under our Buyer Protection Program.
Delivered by Malaysia Post - Nationwide Sales - Payment Upon Delivery - Free Returns