- The Malaysian palm oil industry has witnessed tremendous growth since the last four decades, as reflected growth in production and export of oil palm products. Palm oil will continue to remain as one of the major contributors to the socio-economic development of Malaysia. MPOB will continuously move together with the industry to ensure that this remarkable achievement will be sustained. In line with the increase in the production of oil palm products, the number of the players in the palm oil processing sector has also increased. In order to provide the latest and comprehensive information about the players in the Malaysian palm oil processing sector, namely the oil palm mills, palm kernel crushers, palm oil refineries, oleochemical and biodiesel plants as well as bulking installations, MPOB publishes the 5th Edition of the "Directory of Malaysian Palm Oil Processing Sectors"
Specifications of Directory of Malaysian Palm Oil Processing Sectors 5th Edition (2015)
- Brand No Brand
- SKU 450977476_MY-685340330
- Author Malaysian Palm Oil Board
- Publisher Malaysian Palm Oil Board
- Warranty Type No Warranty
- ISBN/ISSN 18236642
- Language English
Official delivery unit
Understanding the importance of safe and secure shopping, we provide our customers with a broad range of secure payment options including cash-on-delivery, where you pay in cash only when you receive your package. Be assured of product quality and authenticity: All purchases on Website are guaranteed to be genuine products, new, not defective or damaged. If it is, simply return it within 14 days for a full refund under our Buyer Protection Program.
Delivered by Malaysia Post - Nationwide Sales - Payment Upon Delivery - Free Returns