Product details of The Ruling Concerning the Celebration of Mawlid an-Nabi (2nd edition)-9789675699436
In this book, is an explicit CLARIFICATION of the MAJOR DOUBTS raised by the proponents of Mawlid an-Nabi, including:
- Mawlid an-Nabi is honoring the Prophet.
- Mawlid an-Nabi is celebrated by a large number of the people in many towns and cities.
- Commemorating Mawlid an-Nabi renews the memories of the Prophet.
- Celebration of Mawlid an-Nabi is cut of love for the Prophet and an expression of ones love, which is permissible.
- Mawlid an-Nabi is a Bidah Husna (good innovation) because it is a means of showing gratitude towards Allah for sending the Prophet.
- The sayings of Umar, 'What a good Bidah is this?'
Specifications of The Ruling Concerning the Celebration of Mawlid an-Nabi (2nd edition)-9789675699436
- 1 x The Ruling Concerning the Celebration of Mawlid an-Nabi (2nd edition)-9789675699436
|Warranty type||No Warranty|
Official delivery unit
Understanding the importance of safe and secure shopping, we provide our customers with a broad range of secure payment options including cash-on-delivery, where you pay in cash only when you receive your package. Be assured of product quality and authenticity: All purchases on Website are guaranteed to be genuine products, new, not defective or damaged. If it is, simply return it within 14 days for a full refund under our Buyer Protection Program.
Delivered by Malaysia Post - Nationwide Sales - Payment Upon Delivery - Free Returns