- The book is divided into several sections covering Warren Buffett's personal business management:
- . Managing one's life - focuses on Buffett's insistence on a good education, picking one's heroes early in life, and staying away from things that damage you personally. The authors also discuss Buffett's belief that challenges make life interesting.
- . Managing One's Career - Buffett believes that you should work at something that you are passionate about. Do what you like and you will find a way to make money. Do what you hate and you will be miserable even if you are rich.
- . Managing Employees - place honesty on the same level as intelligence as a managerial attribute. How to keep managers inspired and working hard.
- . Managing the Business - Buffett has learned that companies that have a durable competitive advantage over their competitors consistently earn more money year after year and are the easiest to manage.
- . Managing of Personal Money - discover the simple rules that Buffett uses for buying other businesses and how he has incorporated them into his own personal investment style.
Official delivery unit
Understanding the importance of safe and secure shopping, we provide our customers with a broad range of secure payment options including cash-on-delivery, where you pay in cash only when you receive your package. Be assured of product quality and authenticity: All purchases on Website are guaranteed to be genuine products, new, not defective or damaged. If it is, simply return it within 14 days for a full refund under our Buyer Protection Program.
Delivered by Malaysia Post - Nationwide Sales - Payment Upon Delivery - Free Returns