- Paperback: 272 pages
- Publisher: Plata Publishing (July 18, 2017)
- Language: English
- It’s Robert Kiyosaki’s position that “It is our educational system that causes the gap between the rich and everyone else.” He laid the foundation for many of his messages in the international best-seller Rich Dad Poor Dad — the #1 Personal Finance book of all time — and in Why the Rich Are Getting Richer, he makes his case…
- In this book, the reader will learn why the gap between the rich and everyone else grows wider.
- In this book, the reader will get an explanation of why savers are losers.
- In this book, the reader will find out why debt and taxes make the rich richer.
- In this book, the reader will learn why traditional education actually causes many highly educated people, such as Robert’s poor dad, to live poorly.
- In this book, the reader will find out why going to school, working hard, saving money, buying a house, getting out of debt, and investing for the long term in the stock market is the worst financial advice for most people.
- In this book, the reader will learn the answers Robert found on his life-long search, after repeatedly asking the question, “When will we learn about money?”
- In this book, the reader will find out why real financial education may never be taught in schools.
- In this book, the reader will find out “What financially education is… really.”
Official delivery unit
Understanding the importance of safe and secure shopping, we provide our customers with a broad range of secure payment options including cash-on-delivery, where you pay in cash only when you receive your package. Be assured of product quality and authenticity: All purchases on Website are guaranteed to be genuine products, new, not defective or damaged. If it is, simply return it within 14 days for a full refund under our Buyer Protection Program.
Delivered by Malaysia Post - Nationwide Sales - Payment Upon Delivery - Free Returns